Wednesday, September 1, 2021

When I made a pizza

 When I made a pizza

W.A.L.T Plan

Toppings

Trampoline

Bass/dough

Time


A couple days ago I made a pizza. First we added 1 cup of flour then we added a tiny bit of garlic powder, salt and sugar. Then we added 1 cup of warm water after that I mixed it together to a dough type then I added a whole packed of yeast then mixed it again. Then I added another cup of flour then I rolled it into a ball and put clear foil over the dough then left it out in the sun for 20 mins. Well I was waiting I played on the trampoline I did front flips and front handsprings it was really fun. Then Mum told me that the dough was done the dough doubled in size then I had to knead the dough and roll it into a pizza shape then added all the toppings and baked it. The end By Paige.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.