Tuesday, August 31, 2021

When I went on a walk with dad,my bunny and my dog

 When I went on a walk

W.A.L.T Plan 

Sun

Fun

Zack

Button

Dad

Me


Yesterday I went on a walk with Dad,Zack and Button. Zack is my dog and Button is my bunny. We walked to my Nanas house then we walked back home on the way there we saw my friend Sammy. She was doing the paperrun my bunny was on a lead and when we got to nanas we put her down for a walk. After that we picked her up and went back home and I put her in her cage and Zack and Button loved the walk. The end By Paige.

 


1 comment:

  1. Wow! you can take your bunny for a walk?? it must be a very clever bunny. It's nice that we have such lovely weather and we can get out and go for a walk.

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.