Wednesday, August 25, 2021

When i baked banana cake

  • When I baked a banana cake
  • W.A.L.T Plan
  • Mum
  • Me
  • Recipes
  • Fun
  • Yum


On Monday I asked my Mum if we could make a cake. So mum typed up some recipes to make banana cake. So the first thing I did was smashed some bananas, then I got other bowl and poured flour, salt, baking soda, baking powder and ground cinnamon then I whisked them together. After that I got another bowl and melted some butter then mixed the butter intill it was smooth and creamy for 1 minute. Then I added white sugar and brown sugar then I beat it on high speed until creamed together. Add 3 large eggs and the vanilla essence then beat medium high speed until combined, then beat the bananas. Add the dry ingredients in three additions, then I added vinegar and milk then mixed the dry ingredients and buttermilk together. And the batter will be slightly thick and a few lumps is fine. Spread batter into prepared pan. Bake for 45-50 minutes. Keep an eye on your cake then you put it in the oven for about 45 minutes then get a toothpick and put it in the cake. And pull it out if it has gooey on the toothpick then leave it in there for a bit longer. Then you are done if you want to put icing on it you can I did. After that you wait about 2 hours intil cool then how to make chocolate icing is softened butter. Then you put cocoa powder then some boiling water then you are done. I hope you liked my writing. By Paige.      
  •  

2 comments:

  1. Thanks Paige, you banana cake sounds very appetizing. Your recipe is well set out and detailed I look forward to tasting it after lockdown ( hint hint ).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds delicious, Paige. Great instructions and recipe.

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.