Thursday, September 2, 2021

When I taught my bunny tricks

 When I taught my bunny tricks 

W.A.L.T Plan 

Greenhouse

Dirt 

Button/Bunny

Me


A couple days ago I taught my bunny how to do some tricks. So at like 2.30 I got Button out and went into Mums greenhouse, it was filled with heaps of dirt so I took Button in there. When we got in there I put Button down and I sat down too and shut the door so he couldn't get out. Then I pretended to dig and she did it to. I was so happy then I made  a dirt gate and I pushed it down and she did it too, I was proud of her.  I gave her a kiss and hugged her then put her away inside, and by the way she has a cage outside and inside. So I put her in the cage inside and she tried to get out but she didn't because I shut the door and gave her some food. The end By Paige.    


1 comment:

  1. You have a very clever bunny, you must be a good teacher Paige.

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.