Friday, September 3, 2021

When I taught my dog tricks

 When I taught my dog tricks

W.A.L.T Plan

Zack/Black lab

Me

Dog food

Outside

Not in a whole day this has been over the years I taught him these


One day I taught my dog Zack my black lab to drop the ball and more. So the first trick I ever taught him was to sit he did so fast then after that I taught him lay down it took about half an hour. Then I taught him to shake his hand and he did this one was quite hard but I taught him to shake with two hands. After that I taught him to jump and the second last thing I taught him to do is to wait for his food and when I say you can have it he does. And last but not least I taught him to run after the ball and drop it but I am still teaching him that. The end By Paige.

1 comment:

  1. Kia ora Paige,

    You sound like you are a fabulous dog mum!! I might need you come to my place to teach my very naughty dog Jacob to stop running away!!! 🙈

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.